SERGE is a manufacturer of underwear and garments made of natural fabrics for women and men.
We offer to our customers natural, high-quality and attractive products. Nowadays SERGE is a leading brand in cotton underwear segment in Belarus, recognized and loved not only in Belarus but also in neighboring countries.
The philosophy of our company is a unique attitude to a human body. That’s why we pay special attention to a product design and a process of choosing a fabrics supplier.
Since 2003 our company annually wins the international competition “Choice of the year” in “Knitted underwear No. 1 in Belarus” nomination.
Nowadays the company has 195 shops in 7 countries of the world.
We are glad to invite you to start your successful business with SERGE right now!
TERMS OF FRANCHISE ( Russia )
- No franchise fee, royalty and advertising fund fees;
- Recommended retail formats:
– LIGHT30 – 50 sq.m.;
– STANDARD 50 – 80 sq.m.;
– FLAGMAN 80 – 120 sq.m.
- Recommended first purchase is 250 – 300 USD/sq.m. (including discount);
- The average net profit/ sales rate is 16%;
- Compliance with corporate marketing standards for shops and retail equipment design listed in the company's brand book;
- Compliance with SERGE company’s merchandising standards;
- Multi-brand trade format may be admitted under mutual agreement between the parties on conditions that “SERGE” assortment is not less than 80%.
Support at every stage of your business development
- assistance in calculating break-even point & payback period of the project;
- providing an assortment matrix for the shop;
- providing a full business portfolio (franchbook), including merchandising, brand book,etc.;
- recommendations on customer's loyalty programs;
- recommendations on motivation of sales personnel;
- recommendations on shop-windows appearance (photos);
- advertising support in federal mass media;
- organization of worldwide delivery.
For more detailed information about our Company you can download a presentation.
For more detailed information on the subject of purchase, delivery and market organization please contact the Deputy Director for Sales - Yury Sinitsa.
Sales Management Department
(+375 17) 345-36-95